- The content of our blog has been prepared or compiled by members of the Labor & Employment Group at Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
- Readers of our blog should not rely upon it without seeking professional legal advice.
- We have done our best to ensure that our blog is accurate, but the purpose of the blog is to provide timely information and it is possible that mistakes may be made from time to time in one of our posts. Also, we do not undertake any duty to update any posts that may no longer be valid. For these and other reasons, the blog is no substitute for getting the advice of a licensed attorney, and we are not responsible for any visitors who choose to forego such advice.
- Transmission or receipt of any content material is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
- Our blog pages are not intended as advertising.
- We encourage you to contact us via email or other means; however, you should not send us any confidential information unless and until we have an attorney-client relationship with you. Until such a relationship exists, we will assume that any information you send us is not confidential.
- All content belongs to Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC and is protected by copyright law. Please do not copy or download any of our content without our permission.