As fall approaches and students head back to school, The Employment Lawyers are taking a look back and a look ahead at issues in labor and employment law. Join us for an informational webinar to review developments over the past year and discuss tips to keep your workplace practices current in the coming year.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm (CDT)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Proposed changes to overtime regulations that will make more employees overtime-eligible
- New standards in accommodating religious practices and pregnancy
- The NLRB’s “quickie” election rules and what they mean for union organizing efforts
- Raising the standard to establish that a worker is properly classified as an independent contractor
- The EEOC’s new position on wellness programs and disability discrimination
- Expanding employee retaliation and whistleblower claims
- New state and local laws that impact minimum wage, paid sick leave and accommodation requirements
CLE Credit Available | This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Contact Annie Darmofal at 312.476.7626 or firstname.lastname@example.org